For the Best Experience:
- Use the most current version of Zoom for Live Events.
- For Live Events and Courses use:
- A desktop or laptop computer, a Chromebook, or a recent version of a tablet device.
- An updated version of Chrome or Firefox. | DO NOT use Safari or Internet Explorer
- A high-speed internet connection.
To Improve Your Experience:
- Feel free to use the screen reader and other accessibility options provided to you. To explore these options click on the floating User Way icon found on the left side of the website or press CTRL + U.
- Turn on closed captioning when viewing the live event or the recordings.
Queries about any Program (current, past, or future) and technical support are available via email or phone. If you are new to ABAC we strongly recommend logging in a day or so before a Live Event to ensure there are no issues the day of.
- Calls are answered during normal business hours (9:00 am – 5:00 pm EDT/EST)
- Calls are also answered during evening events.
- Calls are not answered 10 minutes prior to, and 10 minutes after, the start time of a Live Event.
- Learners can contact the ABAC Team via email using:
- Responses to non-urgent emails received during business hours are typically sent within 24 business hours.
- Responses to urgent emails received during business hours are typically sent within two to three hours.
- Responses to urgent emails received after business hours are typically sent within 12 hours.
The ABAC Help Page can be found by clicking on “Help” found in the main menu of the ABAC Website which is available whether someone is logged into the ABAC Website or not. The Help Page includes answers to frequently asked questions and includes simple solutions to common technical issues Learners encounter.